Friday, October 22, 2010

Sonam Kapoor ‘Aisha’


 Spicezee Bureau

Mumbai: It seems that Sonam Kapoor’s stunning performances in her recent flicks have bowled over the who’s who of Bollywood. That’s why every B-town director wants to cast Sonam Kapoor as the lead actress in his upcoming film. The latest addition to the list is ‘Quickgun Murugun’ director Shashanka Ghosh.

According to reports, Shashanka is planning to work on an Indian version of ‘Alice In Wonderland’, that will be produced by Rhea Kapoor, daughter of superstar Anil Kapoor. The director wants Sonam to play the lead in the yet to be titled movie. Rhea recently produced her sister’s ‘Aisha’.

When enquired about the movie and working with Sonam, Shashanka Ghosh said, “I’d like to do my version of ‘Alice In Wonderland’ with Sonam. But for now I’m doing something else for her home production. I can’t talk about it since it’s a foreign tie-up with ‘Walt Disney’. And they have their own ideas on how a film should be projected. All I can say is that my film with Sonam will go into a completely different space from ‘Aisha’. It will certainly not be elitist in tone. I don’t know that world at all.”

An excited Ghosh added, “Rhea Kapoor came to me with the idea. I loved it. So there was no scope of giving her my idea on what to make. But I do intend to throw ‘Alice In Wonderland’ in Rhea’s realm very soon.”

Interestingly, Shashanka is planning to take the movie on the floors in March 2011, but he has not met Sonam yet to discuss the project. Ghosh has not even seen any of the Sonam’s movies.

We hope that Sonam will not throw any starry tantrums on Shashanka.


Sonam Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor

No comments:

Post a Comment