Sunday, January 30, 2011

Kim Cattrall Talks About Dieting in Her 50s

who has always seemed ultra-comfortable in her own skin -- says staying slim is not an easy task, especially as she gets older.

"I've been dieting my whole life because I have a tremendous appetite," she told People.

Cattrall, who is the new spokeswoman for I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, says that she was raised with a healthy outlook on food and exercise. "This generation of women that I'm in, we have been brought up with Jane Fonda workout tapes and fresh air is good for you and exercise every day and drink eight cups of water.... and it's paid off at this time of my life," she says.

But as she ages, that Jane-Fonda-mindset gets harder and harder to keep up.

"It gets harder because parts of my body don't want to be on a diet, but at the same time it gets me up in the morning to work out."

The Sex and the City star might be conscious of keeping herself fit, but she says she indulges in treats like chocolate cake, French food and "anything creamy and whippy."

Keep doing what you're doing, Miss Samantha Jones.

No comments:

Post a Comment