Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Unseen Before Miranda Cosgrove: The New Face of Neutrogena

Latest Miranda Cosgrove: The New Face of Neutrogena


Miranda Cosgrove is the new face of Neutrogena. iCarly star Miranda says she’s a fan of Neutrogena and many of the actresses who are already Neutrogena Ambassadors. Neutrogena’s president adds that Miranda’s “youthful and vibrant spirit” will be a great addition to the Neutrogena team.


Miranda Cosgrove

Miranda Cosgrove

More about Miranda Cosgrove after the cut…My friends and I have always loved the Neutrogena brand and their ability to help inspire confidence. So when I found out I was actually going to be part of the Neutrogena family I was really excited,” Cosgrove tells PEOPLE. “I have always looked up to many of the actresses who are already Neutrogena Ambassadors, and others are my peers, so it is an amazing honor for me to be part of this incredible group.” So what exactly was it about this new face on the block that made her a perfect fit? “Miranda embodies the youthful and vibrant spirit that has always been part of the Neutrogena brand,” says Jim Colleran, President of Neutrogena.


Tags: Hollywood Beauty, Hollywood Actress Pictures, Hollywood Actress Hot Photos, Hollywood Actress On Ramp, Hollywood Actress, Latest Hollywood Actresses, Miranda Cosgrove


No comments:

Post a Comment