Tuesday, January 18, 2011

hollywood actress Heidi Montag hottest

[gallery_main-0401_heidi_montag_twitter_01.jpg]
Heidi Montag Twittered the following piece of "HOLY FUCK NO!" today and, to her credit, somehow managed to overshadow the fact she can actually write:
I wanted to tell my twitter friends first.... I am pregnant!!!!!!!! I couldn't be more excited!!! I hope its a boy!

[gallery_main-0401_heidi_montag_twitter_02.jpg]
Obviously, this was the only April Fool's joke Melons Moron-o could come up with and, seriously, not funny. Not funny at all. I enjoy a good prank as much as the next guy, but I'm pretty sure people are sitting in their garages with the car running right now. Although, God willing, one of them is Spencer Pratt.
[gallery_main-0401_heidi_montag_twitter_03.jpg]
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip
[gallery_main-0401_heidi_montag_twitter_00.jpg]

No comments:

Post a Comment